If you've got some escrowed SNX (formerly HAV) from the token sale in February 2018, then you'll need to vest (unlock) them.
- Go to Mintr, and connect your wallet.
- In the tabs at the top, select 'ESCROW.'
- Select the 'VIEW TOKEN SALE ESCROW' button.
- It should give you a schedule of when tokens have become available for vesting. To vest, press the 'VEST NOW' button, which will release the unlocked SNX into your wallet.
- Please note that while your tokens were still escrowed, you were able to stake them and mint sUSD against them. If you did this, then you are likely to still have a 'debt' to pay back before you can transfer them.
Alternatively, to vest them directly using the ABI on MEW, follow the instructions outlined here.