Registration is not required — simply connect your wallet and start trading. Synthetix.Exchange facilitates simple, on-chain conversions between different synthetic assets.
- To get started you need to have MetaMask or a hardware wallet, preferably a Trezor or Ledger. You can purchase a Trezor here.
- You will need some ETH, which you can purchase at any exchange such as Coinbase.
- Once you have the ETH in your wallet. Click "Connect Wallet" on Synthetix.Exchange.
- To get started with your first trade you will need to purchase some sUSD with your ETH.
- Once you have your sUSD, follow this article to make your first trade.