This is usually caused by one of two issues: You do not have enough sUSD in your wallet or 'out of gas' in which case you just need to increase the gas limit. Burning is currently about 1800000 gas. so set it to 2000000.
If you don't have enough or any sUSD in your wallet, then you probably either:
- Sold it on an exchange such as Kucoin for ETH or BTC
- Or deposited it into the Depot to be sold for ETH on Synthetix.Exchange
- Or you exchanged the sUSD into another Synth on Synthetix.Exchange
If so, then this what you need to do:
- If you did option 1, buy sUSD with the ETH you received for it from Synthetix.Exchange or Kucoin
- If option 2, then if it has not been sold yet, withdraw it from the Depot by clicking the Withdraw sUSD Button
In this Mintr screen, we have deposited 500 sUSD that has not been sold, so it is available for withdrawal.
Burn any Synth
If you want to burn any Synth directly on the contract